AAT-RMI encapsulates AAT's 20 years of experience with developing interfaces with many CMM controllers. It uses a highly efficient communication protocol for a 3rd party software allowing it interface any machine in a common interface. It handles all the specific controller issues in terms of startup, downloading machine parameters or even machine correction data. With its very simple interface and small size, it can be installed on any old computer and provide link to the front end software on the network.
- Connects to any CCMs using origianl controller or a new retrofit controller.
- Utilizes the original tune-up files and startup procedures.
- Utilizes machine compensation files*.
- Very small size, can work on any Windows PC, very easy to install.
- Uses AAT proprietary interface protocal over TCP/IP networks.
- Can use I++ to accept commands from any client system.