CappsDMIS Equator is specially adapted to the the Renishaw™ Equator. The Renishaw™ Equator is a high speed comparative gauge to quickly compare a part to a “master” or “golden” part.
All Equator cal file capabilities are also available in CappsDMIS Equator, such as CMM Compare, Feature Compare or Golden Compare to create the required *.cal files.
Communication with the Renishaw™ Equator is handled seamlessly though an Ethernet port.
- Communication using an Ethernet port on the Equator controller
- Programs are generated using standard DMIS code
- CappsDMIS Equator contains both master and measure functions
- Can also be used on CMM to generate calibration files
Equator with Automation Program Manager
The CappsDMIS Equator Automation Program Manager automates the Renishaw ™ Equator with a simple shop floor interface. The Equator can be used as a simple “go/No Go” gauge with a simple screen indicating the status reducing the time required for operators to read a CMM report.
Multiple Renishaw™ Equators can be managed from a single location through Ethernet connectivity.
- Front end application designed for shop floor environments
- Configurable user accounts for access management
- Go/No Go screen for simple quick status information
- Reports can be displayed after the program is finished
- Ethernet based application that can manage multiple machines from one location