AAT3D Software Developer Employment
AAT3D Software Developer Employment Overview
Applied Automation Technologies, Inc. is a world-recognized software company specializing in developing software products for metrology applications used in smart manufacturing, and quality assurance.
We are seeking a Software Developer to join our team in our Smart Machining Innovation Center located in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
Applied Automation Technologies located in Rochester Hills M.I is seeking to add another computer programmer to our team to assist in the continued development of our Capps suite of Metrology software. Our cutting-edge Capps suite of software can integrate with N.C. machine tools and CMMS with an eye towards Industry 4.0.
- Code and test programming for desktop software.
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Understanding of C# and MFC
- Track record of successful application development
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code
- Excellent complex problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid troubleshooting and communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- One to three years of experience in software development
- Proven experience with OOP languages (C++, C#)
- Familiarity with SQL database management
- Familiarity with Metrology and general manufacturing environments a big plus.
Please send cover letter and resume to: