CappsNC Measure - Cut - Measure
Closed loop control feeds metrology data that resulted from on-machine probing back to CappsNC.
The data is used to decide if a part is in tolerance and is OK for the new process.
If the part does not meet requirements, dynamic tool compensation can be applied to cut the part again. As a result, a measure-cut-measure approach can reduce rework/scrap, saving time and money.
- Automate machining process with Closed Loop Control
- Automatically decide if a part is in tolerance and go to the next
- Calculate true dynamic tool-comp including tool pressure errors and re-run the operation.
- The Measure-Cut-Measure process makes sure part is within tolerance without over-cut.
- Automatic loop option offsets both measurement and cut programs based on CAD model and real measured data.